For Airport Pick-ups Reservation Agreement : We track and monitor all incoming flights, provided we have the flight number. CURBSIDE or OUTSIDE PICK-UP: We recommend Curbside pick up for our clients who travel frequently with one bag or less. Our professional Chauffeurs normally wait for our customers outside the airport. After contact is established via cell phone and the passenger is ready to be picked up, the driver will pull up the vehicle to curbside (Outside the terminal) with the name sign in the window.
WAIT TIME: At the airport Reservation Agreement, Waiting Time Starts after the first 1/2 Hr of the Estimated Flight Arrival time for Domestic Flights and 45 minutes after the Estimated time of Arrival of International Flights Reservation Agreement; $1/per minute will apply after the allotted grace period. We suggest that if a passenger does not see the chauffeur, they collect their bags and call the office. Our office staff will gladly connect you to your Chauffeur or direct you to the designated meeting area.
- A Cancellation fee equal to the total trip cost including gratuity will be charged for any cancellation that is made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while in a vehicle and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to a vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. The driver has the right to
terminate the ride without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
- Overtime pay will apply ($1/Per minute) after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet from any location other than the Airport. Refer to wait time above.
- Company is not responsible for delays or the termination of a ride caused by unsafe winter road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.) and/ or traffic delays.
- Company is not responsible for articles or bags left behind in the vehicle. For any items that gets shipped, USPS Shipping fee plus $25 service fee will be charged. Shipping is ONLY available within the United States.
- Balances are to be paid on the date of the reservation before the beginning of the ride.
- All reservations are charged a day in advance.
- All over-sized vehicles require credit card authorization form, copy of credit card, any state issued ID & will be charged per hour, garage to garage.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating & luggage capacity.
- No-Show Policy: A no show fee equal to the trip cost plus applicable waiting time, tolls, parking, and gratuity will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location for which a reservation has been made. If a passenger does not see his/her driver, he/she MUST call our office to locate driver instead of arranging alternate transportation immediately.
- Company is not responsible to pay for any missed flights of passengers.
- We reserve the right to switch vehicles before a run based on availability without prior notice if a vehicle that was previously requested is unavailable or there is a risk of a driver not making
it on time for a pick up.
- If any changes are made to a reservation WITHIN 12 Hours of the booking time, there will be a $35 “change fee” apart from any additional fees that may apply due to the changes.
Changes/modifications are not guaranteed if the company deems the requested change to affect the existing schedule of other riders. If a change to an existing reservation is denied and
client wishes to cancel ride with less than 24 hours notice, full charge will apply for late cancel.
- Early morning (before 8:00AM) or Late night (after 10:00PM) pick up time will incur additional $15.00. For more Information please contact us.
- All International rides will incur an additional $75.00 booking fee.